Thursday, April 9, 2009

How am I doing?

This is my new years check list/resolution list from the beginning of the year. Let's see how well I am doing.

Let's see. If I were starting a new year what would I want to do differently?

* When you have no significant other in your life, don't pretend like you do. Don't drag your baggage towards someone else. You know the deal.

* Like everyone always says, go to the damn gym. Be active. Stop being lazy. Go get a six pack.. or something like it.

* No more blowing up for no apparent reason on your parents. Unless they're being immature. Be nice to your parents on the phone. You know you love them so stop being such a bitch.

* Keep up your correspondence. Keep good people around you.

* Continue loving yourself and everything about you.

* Ask for help more. Higher beings and people do care about you. That's what they're there for.

* Love everyone. Keep positive energy alive in your life and keep spewing it out every chance you get. No matter what.


For the most part, I am doing pretty damn well. Still some things to work on, but that's what keeps it exciting and hopeful. Some things I didn't even realize I was doing, or at least in correlation with this list. I guess I should be proud of myself and I am but there's no time to celebrate.... there's still a lot more living to do.

No comments: